THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SOLD IN THE ONE STOP MATH SHOP. PLEASE E-MAIL DR CAS OLIVIER TO ORDER.
Author: Dr Cas Olivier
THE ONLY TRAINING PROGRAMMES THAT EMPOWER LEARNERS WITH THINKING SKILLS AIMED AT PROBLEM-SOLVING AND INSIGHT.
Absolutely NO talk-and-chalk!
R150 INCLUSIVE OF VAT AND POSTAGE.
SOCRATES: “I CAN’T TEACH YOU ANYTHING, BUT I CAN MAKE YOU THINK.”
iShare Easy as Pi Maths
iShare for Parents and Teachers (ECD: 0 to 6 years)
iShare The DNA of Great Teachers
The Thinking toolbox emanated from The DNA of Great Teachers
VIEW ON MATHS LEARNING:
Mathematics is about the following interlinked thinking processes:
- Discover and understanding a mathematical concept, how the concept works and the concept’s relationship with other concepts.
- Establish patterns, which can be formulated as rules.
- Develop a strategy and a plan. This should be understood in the same way as a novice chess player takes a while to set the chessboard, while an expert can swiftly develop a plan of action.
- Execute the strategy and planwith the needed correctness and flexibility.
- Chang the originalplan due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Apply mathematical thinking habitsto everyday life.