THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SOLD IN THE ONE STOP MATH SHOP. PLEASE E-MAIL DR CAS OLIVIER TO ORDER.
Author: Dr Cas Olivier
Maths Easi as Pi Gr.10 – 12 Eng & Afr
R300 + postage
VIEW ON MATHS LEARNING:
Mathematics is about the following interlinked thinking processes:
- Discover and understanding a mathematical concept, how the concept works and the concept’s relationship with other concepts.
- Establish patterns, which can be formulated as rules.
- Develop a strategy and a plan. This should be understood in the same way as a novice chess player takes a while to set the chessboard, while an expert can swiftly develop a plan of action.
- Execute the strategy and planwith the needed correctness and flexibility.
- Chang the originalplan due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Apply mathematical thinking habitsto everyday life.