Number of pages: 3(test) + 2(memo)
Total: 50 marks
- Part A: Fractions 
- Question 1: Write as a improper fraction.
- Question 2: Write as a mixed number.
- Question 3: Equivalent fractions. Write te missing numbers
- Question 4: Calculate fraction of a percentage.
- Question 5 and 6: Operations with fractions
- Part B: Percentages 
- Question 1: Write as normal fractions.
- Question 2: Write normal fractions as percentages.
- Question 3: Write decimal fractions as percentages
- Question 4: Increase an amount with a certain percentage.
- Question 5: Decrease an amount with a certain percentage.
- Question 6: Use your simple interest / compound interest formula to calculate the answer.